Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Member Interviews

Member Interviews A section to allow everyone to ask & answer questions to get to know each other better.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Here to answer any and all questions!
Old December 26th, 2023, 04:42 PM   #1
Morrgann

Smile Here to answer any and all questions!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and hoping to get to know some fun people. I'm an 18 year old girl living with her parents in the US. I still get spanked by both my mom and dad as punishment, but have started getting interested in spanking in general. I still dread getting them (it's been a while now), but at the same time I kind of sometimes think I need one.

Old January 6th, 2024, 11:19 PM   #2
BlahBlah92

Ok so,

1. Have you been put in the corner after your spankings? If so, when was the last time?
2. What’s the implement(s) you fear or dread the most? Why?
3. When did you start realizing you like spanking and getting spanked?
4. What’s position are you usually in getting punished? Over the knee? Bent over something?
5. Do you have a spanking fantasy?

Old January 9th, 2024, 04:06 AM   #3
Morrgann

1. Sometimes I get corner time, but not as much over the past few years. The last time was in August. I had stayed out until 3 without letting my parents know where I was (I was just at a friend's house) or what time I was coming home. When I walked in the door I was greeted by my waiting parents. My dad pulled my leggings and panties down and spanked me over his knee in the living room while my mom stood there and watched. Then he stood me up and told me to go stand in the corner like a little girl. I ended up standing there with my leggings down for a half hour.
2. I hate the belt. As much as I hate the hairbrush, the belt is something else altogether.
3. I wouldn't say that I like being spanked, but I do feel like I get a lot of emotion bottled up in me sometimes. I know that is when I have a tendency to act out. Getting a spanking is like an emotional release. In November I was really being awful to my mom. And to our guests who were staying with us. There was no good reason for it. My mom spanked me (fortunately it was in my room...our guests heard it but they didn't see it) with a belt on my bare butt and I actually felt relieved. Just over the past few months I have begun to imagine myself getting spanked by someone other than my parents.
4. When my dad spanks me, I'm usually laying flat on my bed. He uses the belt. It's his way of protecting my modesty and you can probably see less of me that way. This past August he was just really pissed at me. My mom usually spanks me over her knee, but when she uses the belt she has me bend over my bed or the back of our living room couch. Or sometimes the arm of the couch.
5. My biggest spanking fantasy is getting spanked by a friend's mom or dad. Like I'm spending the night with a friend, which I still do sometimes, and I get spanked in front of my friend. I literally just found out last week that my parents gave certain other parents that they are close to permission to spank me if I ever did anything to deserve it. This is a fantasy I've had for a while. I had no idea how close I was to it being a reality!

Old January 9th, 2024, 05:48 AM   #4
BlahBlah92

1. You mention the hairbrush, what determines what implement is being used? Give an example or two.
2. When did the bare bottom spankings start for you?
3. Do you pull your own pants down or do you let your parents do that?
4. Lets say you did something bad. How does your mom usually spank you? How about your dad?
5. Is it embarrassing at the age you are, you still get spanked? Would you prefer another type of punishment at times?

Old January 9th, 2024, 04:47 PM   #5
Morrgann

1. My mom likes to spank me with a hairbrush, so that's what she usually uses. Sometimes she starts with her hand because I'm in trouble and she just tells me to pull my pants down and get over her knee. But then she'll have me shuffle over with my pants and panties around my ankles to get my hairbrush. If I've done something that is even worse than usual, she will use a belt (like in November).
My dad usually spanks me with a belt and again, it's more for my modesty. He doesn't want to be touching my butt, I don't think. But like I said, when he gave me that spanking in August, he was just super mad at me.
2. I was 10. I'd been spanked before, but pretty much just swats or just a few spanks over the knee. Always on my clothes. But that time when I was 10, my parents got called by the parents of my friend I was staying over with. I had been mean to her and made her cry, even though she was hosting me for this sleepover. My dad didn't speak to me on the car ride home. When we got in our front door he told me to pull my pants and panties down and to go lean with my head into one of our chairs in the living room. As he was saying that he was taking his belt off. I was so scared. I started crying and begging him to please not do it. But he came over and took my pants and panties down for me and pushed my head into the chair. I was screaming. I never even knew that being spanked on bare skin was a thing, much less with a belt. Over the next couple of years, I would get spanked on occasion, sometimes over clothes and sometimes bare. When I was 12, I think I only got spanked on my undies once. Then it was always bare from that point on.
4. My mom usually just tells me to pull my pants and panties down and get over her knee. Sometimes she has me take them all the way off. And sometimes she has me bend over my bed or the back of our couch in the living room (or one of the arms). Those are the times she's going to be spanking me with a belt. My dad usually meets me in my bedroom, or takes me there, has me kneel on my bed and pull my pants and panties down to my knees and then lay face down. Then he spanks me with his belt. He has also had me bend over our couch and has spanked me with his hand over his knee.
5. It is embarrassing just to be getting a spanking at my age. I cry and scream like a little girl, which makes me feel like a child. That's embarrassing. I know my parents don't like hitting my bare butt until I cry to punish me, but it's the most effective way to get through to me. That's embarrassing as an 18 year old. I'm less embarrassed by having my pants down, even though there is really nothing left to the imagination. But my parents have seen me before and honestly my mind is on other things, lol. I actually have chosen to be spanked over losing internet access and my phone.

Old January 9th, 2024, 06:22 PM   #6
BlahBlah92

Have there been any additional punishments after your spankings? If so, what ones do you not like? You mention being in the corner, do you go into the corner pants and panties down?

Old January 10th, 2024, 04:08 AM   #7
Morrgann

I get sent to my room after I'm spanked in the living room, or I'm told to stay there if I'm spanked in my bedroom. If I do get told to stand in the corner, it is with my pants and panties down. That used to happen, like, all the time when I was younger. Less so after I turned 16, but still sometimes. Only a couple of times since I turned 18.

Old January 10th, 2024, 05:55 AM   #8
BlahBlah92

1. Why pick a spanking over other punishments? Is the pain more worth your phone and other belongings?
2. Would you want your boyfriend or husband to spank you?
3. Have you had a spanking where it hurt to sit down for awhile? If so, story time
4. Have you made a spanking get worst? Like it started off small but escalated quickly? If so, story time

I apologize if some of these are strange

Old January 11th, 2024, 06:31 AM   #9
Morrgann

1. Yeah, I had the choice a couple of times and decided on the spankings. I haven't been given the choice ever since.
2. I don't think so. I'm not sure that I could mix the feelings of intimacy with being punished by the person I'm supposed to be equal partners with.
3. It's never hurt all that long. It has been uncomfortable for a few hours lots of times. And usually I can still feel that my butt stings for a day or so, but it's hardly noticeable. Like a faint trace.
4. Luckily my parents never spank me to hurt me, so there's only so long that they'll go. Believe me, I'm crying my eyes out. Like really screaming. So they won't spank me too long. And when it's happening I am not at all defiant, so the spankings don't really get worse.

And they're not strange at all!

Old January 11th, 2024, 04:25 PM   #10
BlahBlah92

1. Has a spanking ever aroused you? My mom spanked me once over her knee as a punishment but I was aroused. It was my earliest memory of liking a spanking and it becoming a kink for me.
2. Do you see yourself in your 20’s, maybe 30’s (depending on how long you are living with your parents) still getting spanked by them?
3. Can you tell a story of when your mom spanked you? I want to know the last time she used the hairbrush on you. Tell it if you were submitting a story here. Sorry if that’s too much

Tags
answer, questions, spankedforreal