Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Rules, Q&A, Resources & Guides

Roleplay Rules, Q&A, Resources & Guides Rules Threads for the Spanking and BDSM Roleplay Section. Guides to help you Roleplay, to make the best of the forums options and Resources for Fetish Roleplaying to help you with characters, worlds, plots and to help you have fun! Questions and Answers here!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

How do i start?
Old April 14th, 2022, 09:16 PM   #1
Caspar1812

Default How do i start?

So…well i wanna try roleplaying with somebody, how do i start that on here?

Old April 14th, 2022, 09:23 PM   #2
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Well, you could post your idea here

https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisp...ussion-34.html

Or, if you see an user that you think would be interested in your idea, you could always try your luck and vm them to see if they'd like to rp with you.

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 29th, 2022, 03:08 PM   #3
Knightmarshadow

Red face

wow does she still love him or is he adopted

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

does she love him

Tags
start