Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Original Final Fantasy idea and other fantasy
Old March 14th, 2024, 09:49 AM   #1
Terra
Nothing.

Default Original Final Fantasy idea and other fantasy

Had an idea similar in concept to Final Fantasy XVI, but instead of a medieval/GoT style era, it’s futuristic. I’d say more cyberpunk than modern. You don’t have to be familiar with the game itself. I’m not completely sure on plot yet, but had a thought similar to how Dominants work in XVI - the Eikons exist within certain people who can wield their power. Some Dominants are symbols of high class, while others may be shunned. I had the idea of my character being the daughter of a powerful family with ties to a technological company who created their own Eikon from the data and energy of Ifrit and Phoenix, Ignisara. As such, that daughter became the Dominant of Ignisara. Plot could be anything from a slice of life type of thing or could even follow a storyline involving taking the company down, stopping them from creating an ultimate monster and going to different places.

My other idea was simply a school that caters to fantasy creatures and the like instead of only human characters. More standard slice of life/school RP than big plot threads.

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Old March 23rd, 2024, 03:22 AM   #2
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

Sounds like it could be interesting to do.

Old May 4th, 2024, 03:38 AM   #3
Terra
Nothing.

Bump

Also had other ideas, but only in terms of characters to use.

Rydia from Final Fantasy IV or someone like her who was raised by Eidolons. Or an alternative universe to IV where after the threat is gone, Cecil and/or Rosa raise Rydia, who is still basically 7 years old. (Or older). OC idea is just a girl being raised and/or spanked by Eidolons. I always thought Rydia’s story could’ve involved spanks happening.

Another idea is an OC who was a mistreated princess of a kingdom who held the fire crystal. She was used as a whipping girl for the older princess. One day while checking the crystal chamber, something happens and the crystal shatters, becoming one with her and she becomes the embodiment of the crystal. Not fully sure on plot, so welcome on ideas.

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Tags
fantasy, final, idea, original